Special Ed Connection SignUp
Is your child receiving special education services?
Gain a better understanding of special education processes and learn how to help your child benefit from special education services by accessing Special Ed Connection®. Here are just a few of the resources waiting for you:
- News and updates on the latest news and developments in the special education community.
- Tools that can help you learn how to be more actively involved in meeting the special education needs of your family member(s).
- Smart Starts that provide a quick way to gain a better understanding of almost 450 special education topics, federal regulations, case law, assistive technology, and how the special education law applies to your family member.
- A Special Ed Online Dictionary that lists more than 1400 widely-used terms with straightforward, easily-understood definitions.
- Special Ed Round-Ups offer a fast and easy way to quickly access best practices on hundreds of special education issues from autism to bullying to post-secondary transition and more.
The Florida Department of Education is proud to provide access to Special Ed Connection® at no cost to families of individuals with disabilities who are enrolled in special education programs.